CATHOLYTE HEAVY DUTY CLEANER
- Catholyte Cleaner is a non-toxic, all purpose cleaner that can be sprayed, wiped or dipped.
- Safe and easy-to-use cleaning agent for institutional, industrial and commercial applications.
- Catholyte Cleanser removes biofilm, dirt, grease, grime, and stains without leaving any residue.
- It is people, pet, and eco-friendly while being an excellent degreasing agent for tough jobs.
- Dilute 1:1 parts with distilled water.
- Non-hazardous liquid formulation that does not produce fumes.
- No hazardous "butyl" solvents or other potentially dangerous substances such as phosphates or ammonia.
- This is a 5 Gallon bucket of product.
- Made in the USA
Catholyte Cleanser is a Sodium Hydroxide solution that is produced at a minimum pH of 11 and contains greater than1000 ppm of the active ingredient Sodium Hydroxide, which is known to be effective cleaning and degreasing agent.
Powerful dirt, grime and stain remover for use on:
- Dishes and Pans
- Table Tops
- Counter tops
- Hoods Baseboards Tile Grill Grease Traps
- High Touch Surfaces
- Floor Drains
- Stainless Steel
- Exterior Siding
- Decks and Patios
Catholyte's active ingredient is Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) and is the natural by-product of the hypochlorous process. NaOH is the same as lye (the dry, pure form) and is widely used in most floor cleaning machines, as well as carpet extractors. Most cleaner/degreasers add surfactants (soaps) in their products. The residues left behind only lead to a food source for more germs to come back. Catholyte is a “self-surfactant” by turning the dirt and oil into soap – leaving no residue behind. The technical term is called “Saponification”.
3-STEP CLEANING PROCESS!
There are 3 steps in the cleaning process. STEP 1 is to clean all surfaces free from dust and grease. CATHOYLTE is suggested for this step. STEP 2 is to disinfect/sanitize and DANOLYTE (chemical-free) or San-Q (chemical based) are suggested for this step. STEP 3 is to coat/protect with antimicrobial BIOPROTECT! BioProtect is a machanical kill product that lasts 90 days!
Works great with The Danolyzer Atomizer/Sprayer!