EPA REGISTERED San-Q No-Rinse Sanitizer -FOOD SAFE!
1 Gallon makes over 200 gallons of useable product! 5 Gallons makes over 1,000 useable gallons of product!
How does it work?
San-Q is a quaternary ammonium solution that sanitizes non-porous surfaces when applied at 200-400 parts per million (PPM). Sanitizes and kills germs and bacteria.
- Restaurants, Bars and Institutional Kitchens
- Food Handling and Processing Areas
- Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
- Laundry Presoak Disinfectant - Laundry Presoak Sanitizer
Directions: Apply using the following methods and mix ratios.
- 5 GPM X-Jet: 7-8 oz per 5 gallons
- 8-10 GPM X-Jet: 10 oz per 5 gallons
- 10:1 Downstreamer: 25 oz per 5 gallons
- 50-Gallon Mix Batch: 25 oz per 50 gallons
Virucidal Performance: This product kills the following viruses in 10 minutes @ 1.2oz per 2 Gallons of 200ppm hard water (450ppm activity) and 5% soil on hard, non-porous surfaces: Herpes Simplex Type1 Virus, Herpes Simplex Tyope2 Virus, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type1,(HIV-1),Influenza A (H1N1) Virus, Influenza A2 / Hong Kong Virus (H3N2), Vaccinia Virus.
Refer to instructions on the label for proper usage.
EPA #: 10324-117-68109
3-STEP CLEANING PROCESS!
There are 3 steps in the cleaning process. STEP 1 is to clean all surfaces free from dust and grease. CATHOYLTE is suggested for this step. STEP 2 is to disinfect/sanitize and DANOLYTE (chemical-free) or San-Q (chemical based) are suggested for this step. STEP 3 is to coat/protect with antimicrobial BIOPROTECT! BioProtect is a machanical kill product that lasts 90 days!